New Listing :: Updated Townhome with Garage in Town
- 2 bed / 1 bath / 1,008 sq feet
- Brand new south facing deck overlooking large common yard
- Vaulted ceilings, gas stove
- Hardwood floors, new appliances
- Up close views of Snow King Mountain
- 1 car garage plus two dedicated parking spots
- Great location in central Jackson, walking distance to post office, grocery store, restaurants, and bus line
- Pets allowed
This two bedroom townhome boasts one of the best locations in the Clusters development, with a south facing deck taking in up-close views of Snow King Mountain.
Vaulted ceilings, extra windows and a skylight create a bright and open feel, while the gas stove makes for cozy winter nights. Feel at home with many upgrades including pine hardwood floors and new stainless steel appliances.
Enjoy access to a large grassy common area, perfect for yard games and dog exercise. There are two dedicated off-street parking spots in addition to the one car garage, which includes extra lofted storage.
Conveniently located in central Jackson adjacent to Powderhorn Park and within walking distance to the post office, grocery store, coffee shop and restaurants, and the START bus stop.
PUBLIC OPEN HOUSE
Wednesday Jan 30th
10:00am - 1:00pm
400 Powderhorn Lane #66, Jackson, WY 83001
2018 Taxes: $2,252.96/year
HOA Fees: $4,881,36/year
List Price: $555,000