- Charming Main Cabin :: 2 bed / 1 bath / 840 sq feet / 620 sq feet of decks
- Rustic Guest Cabin :: 1 bed / 1 bath / 533 sq feet / 125 sq feet of decks
- Additional Crescent H cabin and storage shed
- Half acre lot in quiet local neighborhood
- Mountain views of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort to the north
- Strong rental income in place
- Lots of possibilities for a new owner
Two Classic Wyoming Cabins (rumored to be from Yellowstone!) sit on this half acre lot located in a quiet local neighborhood on the Westbank with easy access to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Teton Pass and downtown Wilson, all connected via bike path.
The charming main cabin is 840 sq feet with 2 beds/1 bath, an updated kitchen with granite counter tops, updated bathroom, new paint, a cozy wood burning stove, and over 600 sq feet of decking taking in mountain views and the aerial Tram at JHMR. The smaller rustic cabin is 533 sq feet with 1 bed/1 bath, a wood burning stove and covered front porch.
The property also includes a third historic cabin from the famous Crescent H Ranch in Wilson and a large storage shed.
With R3 zoning and no HOA, this unique property offers many opportunities for a new owner: Build a main house and keep larger cabin as a quaint/charming guest house, live in one cabin while supplementing your mortgage with the rental income from the other, or hold as an investment with strong rental income ($49,000/year).
2155 Coyote Loop, Wilson, WY
2018 Taxes: $4,405/year