Katie's Journey to Jackson Hole:
Katie first visited Jackson Hole in 1999 and fell in love with the beauty of the area and the great skiing. Originally from Minnesota, Katie graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a four-year degree in Real Estate. Katie has five years of experience in real estate development in Madison, WI and after many visits to area, Katie decided to make Jackson Hole her home in 2005.
Katie Colbert Brady has extensive experience in both residential and commercial real estate in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, and specializes in working with a range of buyers and sellers including first time home buyers, vacation home sellers and investors alike. Katie has an incredible passion for the real estate business and is determined to help more young professionals, new families and local residents into home ownership. Locally, Katie has been voted one of Jackson Hole’s best real estate agents by the JH Weekly’s Readers Poll since 2012. In 2015, Katie was recognized as the #2 RE/MAX Real Estate Agent in the State of Wyoming and made the Top 100 List for RE/MAX agents in the Mountain West. Katie keeps her customers informed through the Colbert Real Estate Report, a monthly blog/update on the Jackson Hole real estate market.
Katie's Community Involvement:
- Board Member (and past participant) of Womentum, a local non-profit dedicated to empowering and connecting women as leaders within their community through workshops and mentoring opportunities.
- Board Member for GAP! (Girls Actively Participating), a program promoting the success of local girls through experience, self-discovery and community building.
- Active volunteer for Habitat for Humanity and Co-Founder of Habitat DIGS (Dedicated Individuals Giving and Serving), a group of young locals who advocate for Habitat for Humanity by raising funds, increasing awareness, and recruiting volunteers.
- Graduate of Leadership Jackson Hole (Class of 2009).
- Founder/Creator of Women Who Wine, a monthly casual networking group for local Jackson ladies with a goal of developing new friendships and professional connections.
- Past Co-Chair of the Women’s Business Roundtable Luncheons, a monthly lunch forum for local business women to learn, share and grow their network and business.
- Past Committee member of Bravo!, a young patrons group benefiting The Grand Teton Music Festival.
- Past member of Habitat for Humanity Land Opportunities Board.
Every morning Katie feels incredibly fortunate to wake up in this special place she calls "home". Outside of work you’ll find her enjoying backcountry skiing, mountain biking with her husband Chris, rafting, hiking with her dog Piper, camping, golfing, and shopping at the Farmer’s Market. If you visit with Katie for a while, you’ll find a common interest and will enjoy her positive outlook on life.