Katie's Journey to Jackson Hole:
Katie first visited Jackson Hole in 1999 and fell in love with the beauty of the area and the great skiing. Originally from Minnesota, Katie graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a four-year degree in Real Estate. Katie has five years of experience in real estate development in Madison, WI and after many visits to area, Katie decided to make Jackson Hole her home in 2005.
Katie has over 10 years of experience, helping over 125 buyers and sellers navigate the competitive Jackson Hole real estate market. She enjoys working with a range of buyers and sellers including first time homebuyers, local residents and investors alike. Whether you are buying your first home or your fifth; whether you are looking to move up in the Jackson market, or downsize your living arrangement; whether you are just joining our community or are moving onto the next chapter; Katie has an incredible passion for helping everyone achieve their real estate goals. Katie keeps her customers informed through her website Katie Brady Real Estate, a market report and blog tracking Jackson real estate trends. Locally, Katie was voted one of Jackson Hole’s best real estate agents by the JH Weekly’s Readers Poll from 2012 through the local paper’s retirement in 2018. While an agent with RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate, Katie was recognized as the #2 RE/MAX Real Estate Agent in 2015 in the State of Wyoming, and made the Top 100 List for RE/MAX agents in the Mountain West and received the RE/MAX Hall of Fame award in 2017. Since joining Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates, Katie has been recognized with a Professional Excellence Award (both in 2018 and 2019) for her collaborative attitude and hard work ethic. In 2019, Katie was awarded #1 agent at JHREA in terms of Transactions and was recognized as a Top Producer for both Transactions and Dollar Volume in 2020.
Katie's Community Involvement:
- Past Board Chair (and participant) of Womentum, a local non-profit dedicated to empowering and connecting women as leaders within their community through workshops and mentoring opportunities.
- Active volunteer for Habitat for Humanity, including serving on the Family Selection Committee, and Co-Founder of Habitat DIGS (Dedicated Individuals Giving and Serving), a group of young locals who advocate for Habitat for Humanity by raising funds, increasing awareness, and recruiting volunteers. Past member of Habitat for Humanity Land Opportunities Board tasked with identifying potential locations for future developments.
- Member of the Advisory Board of JHREA, guiding company policy and recruiting new agents and directing funds for JHREA’s Community Grants Program.
- Participating member of the Women’s Roundtable Lunch Group, facilitating charitable donations to area non-profits.
- Past Board Member for GAP! (Girls Actively Participating), a program promoting the success of local girls through experience, self-discovery, and community building.
- Graduate of Leadership Jackson Hole (Class of 2009).
- Past Co-Chair of the Women’s Business Roundtable Luncheons, a monthly lunch forum for local businesswomen to learn, share and grow their network and business.
Every morning Katie feels incredibly fortunate to wake up in this special place she calls “home”. Outside of work you’ll find her enjoying all that Jackson Hole has to offer, by way of backcountry skiing, mountain biking with her husband Chris, rafting the Snake River, hiking with her dog Piper, golfing, shopping at the Farmer’s Market, and spending time with her sons, Cameron (born 2017) and Lucas (born 2020). If you visit with Katie for a while, you’ll find a common interest and will enjoy her positive outlook on life.